Cristina’s career focuses on civil and commercial law. She undertakes all types of corporate and contractual operations, as well as matters related to private property. She has in-depth knowledge of intellectual property and copyright law, taking a lead role in projects that involve these fields.
She also plays an active role in the team of lawyers who make up the Procedural Law Department, engaging in legal proceedings that involve her areas of speciality.
Academic Educations and Associations
- 2005. Graduated in Law from Universidad de Barcelona.
- 2005. Awarded a Double Degree in Law from Universidad de Río Piedras (Puerto Rico).
- 2007. Awarded a Master’s in Intellectual Property and Information Technology by ESADE, Faculty of Law, Universitat Ramón Llull, Barcelona.
- 2008. Awarded a postgraduate qualification in Company Law by Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.
- Member of the Bar nº 32.108, Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona