Anna focuses her professional duties on civil and commercial areas of law. She especially collaborates in insurance matters, both in out of court settlements in insurance claims and in the preparation and defence of parties involved in civil litigation.
She also collaborates with the Inheritance Department preparing, among other issues, wills, succession agreements, self-guardianship deeds, anticipated will deed, POA and inheritance acceptance. She also prepares the computation and settlement of inheritance taxes and registration of change of ownership in the Property Registry.
Anna’s work in the field of litigation involves carrying out the study, preparation and submission of legal actions claiming for the recognition of inheritance rights, as well as any out-of-court negotiations which may arise in this connection.
Her work also involves collaborating with the Tax Department on matters of this nature involved in her fields of expertise.
Academic Educations and Associations
- Degree in law. Universidad de Barcelona.
- Postgraduate qualification in Catalan Civil Law. Universidad de Barcelona. 2014.
- Course on EU Succession Regulation UE 650/2012. Barcelona Bar Association. 2015.
- Masters for access to the Legal Profession. Universidad Oberta de Catalunya. 2016.
- Examination to qualify for access to the legal profession.2016.
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Course on Inheritance law. Barcelona Bar Association. 2017.
- Currently studying for a Master’s degree in tax law.Barcelona Bar Association. 2019.