Partner at CEL Abogados. Head of the Administrative and Urban Development Law Department.
Carlos is an expert on administrative and urban development law. His career has focused on public law, particularly on urban development and contractual law. Through his procedural work, he defends the interests of clients before specialised contentious-administrative courts.
He is legal adviser to various local businesses in the field of administrative and urban development law, acting as defence lawyer for them on a regular basis.
In the field of urban development law, Carlos has participated in drawing up municipal urban planning frameworks and all types of associated planning. His experience includes extensive work in urban management, terms spent as secretary to various compensation boards, and experience drawing up reparcelling projects. He has an in-depth knowledge of land valuation legislation, and he is an expert in the legal and administrative aspects of expropriation.
Teaching and Publications
- Regular speaker at various courses and seminars: a course on Real Estate Law for lawyers (Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona), a course on Construction Law (Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona), and a seminar on local law (Federación de Municipios de Catalunya).
Academic Educations and Associations
- Graduated in Law from Universidad de Barcelona.
- Awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Local and Regional Public Finance at Universidad de Barcelona.
- Local Administration Financial Controller (Superior Level) on leave of absence.
- Member of the Bar nº 20.659, Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona.