In the criminal field, he has notorious experience in all kinds of judicial proceedings especially those related to corporate criminal law (tax crimes, corporate offences, crimes against property and against the socioeconomic order, public finance and social security offenses, and criminal proceedings from occupational accidents, among others).
He represents the clients assuming both the defense and the prosecution in criminal proceedings before courts in all instances.
In the same way, he is specialized in Corporate Criminal Compliance, providing advice on regulatory compliance and assisting in the design and implementation of corporate compliance programs in companies, foundations and associations of different sectors.
In civil and commercial fields, he has outstanding expertise in out-of-court negotiations, arbitration proceedings and litigation before courts in all instances.
His expertise in civil, commercial, criminal litigation and corporate compliance allows him to have a global vision of business law and all legal matters related to natural and legal persons.
Teaching and Publications
- Professor of Masters’s Degree in Law teaching “business criminal law and compliance”. Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia (ISDE). 2016-present
- Professor of Masters’s Degree in civil and commercial procedural law. Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia (ISDE). 2014-2015
- Speaker in numerous training courses for experts in occupational risk prevention. Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros de Caminos, Canales y Puertos de Madrid (Agustin Betancourt Foundation). 2017-present.
- Professor in Corporate Compliance Online Master by Economist & Jurist, Innovative School (EIS). 2017-present
Academic Educations and Associations
- Degree in law. Abad Oliva University. 1997
- Doctorate courses in criminal law. Pompeu Fabra University and Barcelona University. 1998-1999. Thesis based on civil liability arising from an asset stripping crime in the jurisprudence.
- Member of Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of Barcelona Arbitration Court.
- Languages: Spanish, English and Catalan.