Marta is specialized in the areas of commercial contracts and corporate transactions. She is involved in negotiating and formalising contracts of diverse nature; Distribution, agency, manufacturing, license and supply agrements , investment and shareholders agreements.
In the area of company law, she advises clients in matters of capital increases and structural modifications of corporate entities, such as mergers, acquisitions, spinoffs, and due diligence procedures.
She has extensive experience in advising both national and international clients on setting up their business activities in Spain by means of companies and subsidiaries, the formation of branches and other forms of permanent establishments.
She also specialises in operations involving the European Union and international business transactions of companies with interests in various jurisdictions.
Academic Educations and Associations
- Degree in Law from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB). 2013.
- Master’s Degree in International Law from the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE), 2013-2014.
- Course in Community and International Business Law (ICAB).
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Languages: Spanish, English.