Teresa has extensive experience in commercial law, providing legal advice to companies and individuals in a broad range of both national and international transactions.
One of her main practice areas is commercial and civil contracts. She regularly participates in the negotiation, draft and review of contracts of different types and complexity, and also in out of court settlements arising from contractual disputes.
She is likewise specialized in corporate law acting in the preparation and execution of a wide variety of transactions, the resolution of corporate conflicts and providing legal advice to business partners and members of the board of directors.
She also has outstanding knowledge and experience in insolvency law. She advises insolvent companies, leads insolvency proceedings and is adept at defending the interests of both debtors and creditors.
Academic Educations and Associations
- PDD, IESE Business School – Universidad de Navarra. 2018.
- Postgraduate qualification in insolvent companies – IDEC-UPF BSM. 2012.
- Graduate in law. University D.E.S. ABAT OLIBA CEU. 2001.
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English and French.